Client Conversion Mastery: The Self-Guided Program for Using Paid Introductory Sessions
ATTENTION: Coaches, Consultants, Therapists, and other Service-Oriented Professionals.
How to Attract New Clients and Explode Your Profits Using Introductory Sessions That They Gladly Pay For
Many independent service professionals (coaches, consultants, therapists, health care providers, trainers, speakers, etc.) offer free introductory sessions or complimentary consultations to try to build their businesses. This is not a new strategy; and it can produce results.
But here’s the #1 problem with the free introductory session strategy: you can attract a lot of “tire-kickers” – people who do a session with you because it’s free, with no interest in going any further.
Unless you have a way to weed out the tire-kickers, you will burn up a lot of time and energy… and have no new clients to show for it in the end.
When you offer introductory sessions that clients must pay for, potential clients who happily pay the fee automatically self-qualify themselves as people who are serious about making changes in their lives and businesses.
Hi, I’m Dr. George Huang. I work with entrepreneurs from around the world to expand their freedom to express themselves through their businesses, to make an bigger impact on the world, and to contribute to a more prosperous world for all of us. When I started out in the coaching business, I came from a medical world — not a business world. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, no one knew me in the entrepreneurial world; I had no business network to speak of.
So, I started out like most people, offering complimentary sessions. Clearly, it worked; I presented my own business seminar to introduce what I had to offer, and then offered complimentary strategic sessions to anyone who attended. Within 73 days of that first seminar, I had enough clients that I created an annualized six-figure revenue stream. I’ve increased and sustained that ever since.
One problem I ran into quickly was that I was spending a lot of time doing complimentary sessions with people who weren’t good candidates for me helping them; sometimes, their business wasn’t a real business. Many times that just couldn’t afford to pay for qualified help.
So, I started experimenting. Some of the things I tried worked, but others didn’t. But I learned from all my experiences. Ultimately, I started experimenting with introductory sessions that clients paid for. And this approach started working well for me.
I noticed other coaches and consultants wrestling with similar issues. But most were still using free sessions as a way to convert potential clients into paying ones.
But there’s a major pitfall… a common mistake that people make with the introductory session strategy…
You see, what’s missing from most introductory sessions are the two keys to turning your introductory prospect into a converted, full-paying client:
- Tangible outcome
- Real value
In my experience, the key to successful paid introductory sessions lies in understanding how to provide tremendous value during your introductory session… value that the prospect can see is well-worth paying for.
If you don’t build tangible, standalone value into your initial session, there’s no good reason for a client to pay you for it.
But what would happen to your business if you offered paid introductory sessions that provided immediate, tangible value and that naturally led people to selling themselves on doing more work with you?
At Last! A Step-By-Step Methodology For Creating And Promoting Your Paid Introductory Sessions
Now you can learn specific steps to attract higher quality prospects AND increase your conversion rates… While getting appropriately compensated for it!
The “Client Conversion Mastery Using Paid Introductory Sessions” Self-Study Program
A turn-key approach for developing, promoting, and securing introductory sessions that prospects gladly pay for
and that convert a higher percentage of them into long-term clients and higher-end programs and services
When you get this program, you’ll have access to the exact same material I use in my “hands-on” Paid Introductory Sessions “hybrid” coaching program that includes a live foundational workshop, group coaching and private 1-on-1 coaching.
The only difference is that this program is self-paced, self-guided.
Listen to my good friend and very first marketing mentor, Robert Middleton of Action Plan Marketing,
and I discuss the pros and cons of paid introductory sessions. (2:15)
Here’s How This System Will Help You Develop, Promote and Secure Introductory Sessions
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A detailed understand the key elements of introductory sessions that clients gladly pay for
- Effective formats for introductory sessions
- How to price introductory sessions
- When to offer introductory sessions at no charge
- Where and how to fit introductory sessions into your overall methodology of client/customer/patient acquisition
- How to develop scripts for introductory sessions
- How to develop scripts for lead-in to the introductory session (“introduction to the introduction”)
- About existing tools that can be used for paid (or free) introductory sessions (one of my approaches has a 90% conversion to client rate)
- How to effectively promote and showcase your paid introductory sessions
- How to become comfortable taking interested clients through paid introductory sessions
- How to become more confident and comfortable with paid and free introductory sessions overall
- How to teach others to talk about your paid introductory sessions
- And much, much more!
What Does It Cost?
There are plenty of programs around that teach you general marketing and selling. There are even programs that teach you how to be more effective with free introductory sessions. Some of those programs sell for thousands of dollars. And they’re worth every penny, as long as it works for your.
But this program is the only one around that teaches you how to use PAID introductory sessions. AND again, the approach I teach works for free and paid introductory sessions.
For a limited time, I’m offering this program for only $2247. Increase your conversion rate by only 10% and you’ll pay for this program with only one new client.
Who Can Benefit From This Program?
If you’re a coach, consultant, therapists, or other service-oriented professional, there’s a good chance that you’re currently using (or planning to use) introductory sessions to gain more clients, customers, and patients.
If so, this program is for you.
Intended Program Outcomes
Throughout this self-study program, you will learn a turn-key system for developing, promoting, and securing outcome- and value-based introductory or “discovery” sessions that clients gladly pay for and that convert a higher percentage of them into longer-term clients and higher-end programs and services.
As a result, when you implement what you learn, you can expect to see these changes in your business:
1. You will attract and select higher-caliber clients, customers, and patients. When you have an effective approach both provides immediate value and introduces clients to the greater value you have to offer, people will know what they are getting if they work with you beyond the introductory session. And, with the right approach, only the clients who are the best ones for you would even consider working with you your initial discovery session.
2. You will naturally sell more clients into longer-term and higher-end services and programs. An outcome- and value-based strategic session is seen as more valuable than a free, introductory “sample” session. Because you are offering something of significant, tangible value during your introductory strategic session and showcasing the value you have to offer at the same time, you’ve eliminated the inherent pressure of buying from you that comes with “free” sessions. This is “natural selling” at its finest. The result is that you’ll convert a higher percentage of potential cli ents into longer-term programs and services.
3. You will save a lot of time because you won’t waste it on “tire-kickers.” Sure, you might still get a few, but they’ll be fewer and further in between. Ultimately, you’ll work with exclusively with clients that you love working with.
4. You will receive more and better referrals. Because you provide something of tangible value during your introductory sessions, you make it easier for people to tell others about you and the value you provide.
5. Your overall cash flow and success will increase. That’s a natural outcome of attracting and selecting more and better clients, giving them value that is worth buying more of and buying more often.
If you’re ready to get more and better clients using introductory sessions that they gladly pay you for, I invite you to take bold, decisive action now:
While there are other programs out there that teach you how to use free sessions to get more clients, my system is the only one I’m aware of that teaches you how to use paid introductory sessions.
And, those other programs cost more than mine! Go figure. I’m not sure how long my “lower-pricing” will last; those of you who have been to my trainings or read my ezine know that I’m an advocate of pricing based on value. So, I’d encourage you to act now, before value-pricing leads me to raising the price of this program.
The Structure of the Introductory Sessions Program
This literally is a step-by-step system and consists of:
- Step-by-Step Documentation
- Guidance by audio and video
First, I’ll take you through a guided overview of the general approach to paid introductory sessions.
Then, I’ll break the “big pie” into smaller steps. For each of the 14 steps in the sequence, there are accompanying guidance and support materials that you can use for reference or modify them for your own use.
Along the way, I share with you about what’s worked, and what hasn’t. So you can avoid the mistakes I’ve made.
To your freedom and prosperity,
George C. Huang, M.D.
Chief Freedom Officer | Freedompreneur Coaching & Consulting