I work with a select group of highly-motivated entrepreneurs and small business owners.
They range from solo professionals to multimillion-dollar revenue companies. Their companies include almost every major industry category of professional services and products.
Are any of these statements true for you?
- My business grew so fast, now it’s in total chaos.
- I’ve got so much business, I don’t know how to handle it all and people are starting to complain about it. I just don’t know where to start or what to do first.
- I want to grow, but it’s never worked before. I’m stuck.
- I’m afraid to grow, because I might not be able to handle it.
I’ve seen other good businesses fail because they tried to
The owners and leaders of these diverse businesses have three things in common:
- They have big dreams for themselves and an even bigger vision for the world. In fact, their dreams aren’t just about themselves; they are about making a lasting difference for others through the success of their business. Yes, they want to produce more profits, with less stress, and have more time to enjoy it because they know this is one of the best ways they can leave a lasting impression upon the world.
- They have big hearts. Their passion comes deep from within and their underlying purpose in life fuels their desire to grow and expand their business profitability and value delivered.
- They have a ton of guts. They have the courage to question conventional wisdom. They aren’t satisfied with “just good enough.” They are willing to go beyond what they can see and feel. They know that for their businesses to grow beyond today, they have to grow beyond who they are today. And, they are willing to invest the time, energy, money, and other resources to take this on.
My best clients are ones who…
- Do what it takes to deliver quality professional services and products for your clients and customers. The professional services and products are delivered, without exception, to the best of your abilities. Striving for excellence and continuous improvement are built into your corporate culture, values, and mission.
- Adhere to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. If you want to succeed by taking unethical shortcuts, we’re not for you. If you want to play the business game at the highest level and still have a lot of fun, we’d like to help you succeed.
Who I’ve helped…
I use business coaching methods, strategies, structures, and systems to help scores of entrepreneurs grow revenues, profits, and value in:
- Retail sales
- Food services
- Commercial and retail banking
- Insurance services
- Financial planning
- Mortgage companies
- Day spas
- Coaches and consultants
- Network marketing
- Healthcare (MDs, NDs, DOs, DMDs, chiropractors, orthodontists, physical trainers)
- Training companies
- Interior design and staging companies
- Printing companies
- Home inspection companies
- Architectural design firms
- Business bookkeeping services
- Technology service providers
- Event planning and production companies
- Environmental technology companies
- Marketing consultants
- Public relations experts